It’s pretty simple… Spread the word !
A few ideas :
- Write a title that gives a taste of your event and underlines the subject you want to talk about. Instead of writing “Mary’s project - Finding a name”, you could write “What can be done against climate warming ? Mary has an idea and she needs your help”, it attracts more people
- Work on the cover picture of your event for it to be readable and appealing
- Share the inscription link of the event you received by email when you created the event on makesense’s Facebook groups : your city’s group, theme groups, etc. You can find the groups on : https://community.makesense.org/local-chapters/
- Invite your friends, your relatives and your colleagues !
- Ask the first signed up to help organize the event, and ask them to invite other people
- Besides the inscription link, create a Facebook event : both can be done in parallel, and creating a Facebook event is a good way to animate a community of participants before the event.